The LREC9812BT is a new generation of high-performance PCIe 3.0 x4 Lane 10 Gigabit server adapter network card, based on the Intel X550AT controller. The Server Adapter Simplifies Migration to 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE), Provides iSCSI FCoE Virtualization and Flexible Port Partitioning (FPP).
• Low cost, low power,10 GbE performance for the entire datacenter.
• New generation dual-port 1OGBASE-T controller with integrated MAC and PHY
• Standard CAT 6a cabling with RJ45 connectors.
• Supports NBASE-T* technology (2.5 and 5.0 GbE over CAT 5e)
• Backward compatibility with existing 1000BASE-T networks simplifies the transition to 10GbE.
• PCI Express* (PCle*) v 3.0 with up to 8.0 GT/s
• Unified networking delivering LAN iSCSI and FCoE in one low-cost CNA.
• Flexible 1/0 virtualization for port partitioining and Quality of Service (QoS) of up to 64 virtual ports
• Reliable, proven 10GbE technology from Intel Corporation.
Simplify the Transition to 10 GbE
With 10GBASE-Tmigration to 10 GbE is dramatically simplified with backward compatibility for your existing GbE network infrastructure. Install an X550 adapter into a server and the auto negotiation between 1 GbE and 10 GbE provides the necessary backwards compatibility that most customers require for a smooth transition and easy migration to 10 GbE. When time and budget allows10GBASE-T switches can be added any time to experience the full benefits of 10 GbE.
10 GbE Performance at Low Cost and Low Power
The LREC9812BT Network Card is the lowest cost way to deploy 10 GbE in your data center today, using low cost CAT 6 and CAT 6a cabling. Chances are this cabling already exists in the data center.
A Complete Unified Network Solution
Converging data and storage onto one fabric eliminates the need for multiple adapters and cables per server. Furthermore10 GbE provides the bandwidth to converge these multiple fabrics into a single wire. A key capability that makes all this possible is traffic class separation provided by Data Center Bridging (DCB). DCB provides a collection of standards for additional QoS functionality such as lossless delivery congestion notification priority-based flow control and priority groups. This enables to provide a one-wire solution with virtual pipes for the different classes of traffic:
• Data: best effort delivery of standard LAN traffic.
• Storage :NAS or SAN including lossless FCoE and iSCSI.
• Management: Guaranteed connectivity of data center IP management.
Unified Networking Principles
Best Choice for Server Virtualization
Network virtualization is the next big trend in creating an agile data center. The LREC9812BT network card are ready to help take you to the next level.
• VX LAN and NVGRE offloads: These stateless offloads preserve application performance for over lay networks. With these offloads it is possible to distribute network traffic across a CPU core.
• Preserves application performance in network virtualized environment.
Flexible Port Partitioning (FPP)
Intel Ethernet Controller X550AT2
Full height and half height
Typical Power 11.2W; Maximum Power 13.0W
Windows Server* 2012 R2;
Windows Server 2012 R2 Core;
Windows Server 2012;
Windows Server 2012 Core;
Windows Server 2008 R2;
Windows Server 2008 R2 Core;
Linux* Stable Kernel version 2.6.32/3x;
Linux* RHEL 6.5 and RHEL 7.0;
Linux* SLES 11 SP3 and SLES 12;
FreeBSD* 9 and FreeBSD* 10;
UEFI* 2.1; UEFI* 2.3;
VMware ESXi 5.1 (Limited Functionality);
VMware ESXi 5.5
Dual 10GBASE-T RJ45 Port
PCIe v3.0 (8.0GT/s) (2.0 and 1.1 compatible)
X4 lane PCle operable in x8 and x16 slots
Data rate supported per port
10 GbE/1 GbE/100MbE
Link(green/orange bright)and ACTIVITY( green flashing)
Virtual Machine Device Queues (VMDq)
Offloads data sorting from the hypervisor to silicon, improving data throughput and CPU usage
• QoS feature for Tx data by providing round-robin servicing and preventing head-of- line blocking
• Sorting based on MAC addresses and VLAN tags
Support for PCI-SIG SR-IOV
Up to 64 VFs per port
IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Support with VLAN Tag
Ability to create multiple VLAN segments
VXLAN Stateless Offloads
A framework for overlaying virtualized layer 2 networks over layer 3 networks. VXLAN enables users to create a logical network for VMs across different networks
NVGRE Stateless Offloads
Network Virtualization using Generic Routing Encapsulation. The encapsulation of an Ethernet Layer 2 Frame in IP that enables the creation of virtualized Layer 2 subnets that can span physical Layer 3 IP networks
Intel® Flow Director
FPP - 64 VFs Per Port
Tx/Rx IP SCTP TCP and UDP Checksum Offloading (lPv4IPv6) Capabilities
Tx TCP Segmentation Offload
SNMP and RMON
IEEE 802.1Q* VLANs
IEEE 802.3 2005* flow control support
compatible 10 GbE and 1 GbE Ethernet/ 802.3ap (KX/KX4) Specification
compatible the 10 GbE 802.3ap (KR) Specification
compatible 1000BASE-BX Specification
Ethernet power management
0 °C to 55 °C (32 °F to 131 °F)
-40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F)
Maximum: 90% non-condensing relative humidity at 35 °C
Minimum of 1 50 LFM required
FCC CE RoHS
PCIe V3.0 x4 Dual Copper Port 10GBase-T Server Adapter Network Card (Intel X550AT2 Based)
PS: Above details are only for reference, if there is any change, no prior notice.